Lucky is racing through space with his new galactic charms! Help your kids recreate his out-of-this-world adventure while adding some galactic DIY decor to their room. Add planets, asteroids, aliens or anything their minds can imagine!
- Box of Galactic Lucky Charms
- Charm Stencils Printout
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
- Scissors and/or exacto knife
- Black paint & paint brush
- Silver marker to draw stars
- Cut a large circle out of the back of the box.
- Paint the circle black and set aside to dry.
- Cut Lucky the Leprechaun and the space charms from the front of the box.
- Puncture 8 holes around the edge of the circle for the string to go through. Note: Puncture holes at 12 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 6 o’clock, and 9 o’clock. Then puncture a hole evenly between each of those holes to give you 8 evenly spaced holes.
- Decorate the circle with stars using a silver marker and glue the space charms on
- Cut four 36” long sections of string.
- String the sections through one hole and down through the opposite hole.
- Puncture hole in center of the circle to dangle Lucky from with string
- Print out charm shapes to use as a stencil.
- Use the stencil to cut the charm shapes out of construction paper. Puncture the hole at the top of each charm. Loop string through the hold and tie off. You can cut the string to the desired height or keep them all the same.
- Hang from the ceiling and let the adventure begin!