Lucky is off in space and is trying to send a special message back to Earth. Unfortunately, space interference has scrambled the message and he needs your kids’ help. Have them decode Lucky’s message by solving some math problems.
- Decoder sheet
- Print Lucky’s Galactic Decoder sheet
- Have your little space sleuths solve the math problems
- Match their answers to the correct letter using the Message Decoder box
- Fill in the letters in the “code” box
- Write out all the code letters to decode Lucky’s scrambled message