Take rocks from your backyard and make them magical! Lucky’s Magic Gem charms help
him see in the dark and now you can too with this fun glow in the dark craft.
- Glow in the dark paint in desired colors
- Paint brushes or sponges
- White craft paint
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Smooth Rocks
- Spray Sealer (for adult application only)
- Prime rocks with white paint. Apply 1-2 coats of white paint to all rocks and let them dry.
- Apply glow in the dark paint in desired colors to each rock. Apply 3-4 coats to ensure glow in the dark effect. Set to dry.
- Once the rocks are dry, use black market to draw Lucky’s charm shapes onto the rock. You can choose from hearts, stars, rainbows, clovers, magic gems, balloons, and unicorns!
- Apply spray sealer if desired (will weatherproof rocks if left outside)
- Set the rocks under bright light before taking them into a dark room to see their glow.