Marshmallow Muffin Tin Math
Looking for a way to make learning more fun? With Marshmallow Muffin Tin Math activities, your future mathematician will be asking to practice all the time. This heads-on learning activity is delicious and easy to set up.
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Muffin Tin
- Cupcake Liners
- Write age-appropriate math problems for your child on the inside of the muffin liners. Place the muffin liners in the muffin tin.
- Place the muffin liners in the muffin tin.
- Put the bowl of marshmallows next to the muffin tin.
- Have your child figure out the answer to each math problem by placing the correct number of marshmallows in the muffin liner.
- Check their answers. For each question they answered correctly, they can eat the marshmallows in the cup!
- Make a muffin tin for each of your kids and have them race to finish first.