Your kids can practice their sorting skills while bringing a Qmagic flourish to their room with this easy-to-make rainbow decoration.
- Just Magical Marshmallows Pouch
- Rainbow Stencil
- Foam Core Board or Foam Sheets
- Hot Glue Gun
- Download and print rainbow stencil.
- Trace the stencil on a foam core board or paper plate and cut it out.
- Separate your Just Magical Marshmallows into piles of the different charms.
- Use glue to attach the Unicorn charm marshmallows to the cloud-part of the rainbow shape.
- Starting with the Red Balloon charms, use glue to create the outermost stripe of the rainbow.
- Fill in the remaining rainbow stripes in this order: Hearts, Stars, Clovers, Blue Moons, Rainbows, and Horseshoes.
- Let your rainbow creation dry completely for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut a small piece of ribbon for hanging.
- Use the hot glue gun to secure the ribbon into place. Let dry.