Lucky Charms S’mores
Start your day with magically delicious Lucky Charms S’mores Cereal with Marshmallows. Lucky's magical stars, clovers & blue moons, unicorns, rainbows & tasty red balloon marshmallows pair with a traditional white marshmallow and sweetened corn and wheat cereal to bring smiles to the whole family. Try this marshmallow cereal with milk, as an easy lunch snack, eat them as an ice cream topping or bake s'mores cereal bars for an easy dessert. Or, level up your next birthday party with Lucky the leprechaun's help. Use the marshmallows to bake a magical unicorn cake or marshmallow cookies. This family size sweetened corn and wheat cereal has 17 grams of whole grain per serving (at least 48 grams recommended daily), plus 12 vitamins & minerals, and is a good source of calcium & vitamin D. The 10.5 oz box contains about 8 servings & is easy to store for a grab and go breakfast, after school snack or bedtime snack. Lucky Charms is part of General Mills Big G cereals that exist to spread goodness from tots to grown-ups.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- Enjoy a magically delicious start to your day with Lucky's marshmallows, including a new traditional white s’mores marshmallow, in a bowl of sweetened corn and wheat cereal
- Kids cereal made with whole grain oats offers 17g of whole grain per serving (at least 48g recommended daily)
- A good source of calcium and vitamin D, this cereal contains 12 vitamins and minerals
- Serve Lucky Charms S’mores as a breakfast food, use it as a cookie or ice cream topper, or use it to make smores bars
- This box contains about 8 servings and is easy to store for a quick kids breakfast or kids snack
- Contains one 10.5 oz cereal box of General Mills Lucky Charms Smores Cereal with Marshmallows
Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Meal, Corn Syrup, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Yellow 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Salt, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Brown Sugar Syrup, Honey, Baking Soda, Gelatin, Fructose, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Serving Size1 cup (37g)
|Nutrient Name||As Packaged|
|% Daily Value *|
|Incl. Added Sugars||12g23%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.