“Charm” Necklace or Bracelet
Fashion meets flavor with this cute and custom marshmallow charm jewelry idea. Speedy, simple and scrumptious, a Lucky Charms necklace or bracelet is the perfect way to make any kid’s outfit (or yours) extra fun. Make one to take with you next time your family is on the go or simply hanging out in the yard.
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Sewing Needle
- Optional: Rag and bowl of water to clean needle off if it gets sticky
- Cut a piece of thread as long as you’d like for a necklace or bracelet. (Add a couple inches, just in case.)
- Lay out the marshmallows in the order you want them placed.
- Push a sewing needle with the thread attached through the marshmallows one at a time to string them together.
- Tie off the end of the thread and cut off any excess.
- Wear the new jewelry until it gets eaten!
- If the needle gets sticky, wipe it off in water and dry with a rag.