Lucky Charms Magical Cereal Box Puzzle
Why buy a puzzle when you can make one of your own? This easy DIY toy lets you and your kids get crafty and creative together as you design your own personal puzzles. It’s as fun to create as it is to piece together.
- Lucky Charms Cereal Box
- Safety Scissors
- Optional: Exacto Knife, Ruler
- Start by cutting off the front of the Lucky Charms cereal box.
- Flip over the box and draw the puzzle pieces. If you have one, use your ruler for a guide. Feel free to get creative with your shapes!
- Kids can cut out pieces using safety scissors (or you can use an exacto knife).
- Watch your little leprechaun delight in putting together their new puzzle!
- You can freestyle your designs if you don’t have a ruler handy.
- Scissors will work, but an exacto knife will make the pieces easier to cut out.
- You can use coins to add different sized interlocking parts. Just put the coin down and trace half of it to make the interlocking puzzle piece design.
- Make pieces larger and simpler, or smaller and more intricate to adjust the difficulty level.
- Store in a small plastic container or bag so you don’t lose any pieces.
- Try swapping puzzles and see who can finish theirs first!