Pots of Gold Marshmallow Pong
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Ages: 6-12
Who can launch the most Just Magical Marshmallows into their pots of gold? Play this fun game with the whole family. Winner gets bragging rights (and marshmallows).
- Just Magical Marshmallows Pouch
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Rubber bands
- Plastic spoons
- Pots of gold cauldrons (or small Dixie cups)
- Form a stack craft sticks and secure each end with a rubber band. This activity can be repeated with varying heights of the catapult, as well!
- Cross a single craft stick over the stack. Rubber band into place.
- Use tape to secure a plastic spoon to the crossed craft stick. Make any adjustments of where you want the craft stick to sit on your catapult.
- Organize your pots of gold cauldrons (or small Dixie cups) into a pyramid shape.
- Place Just Magical Marshmallows in the spoon and gently tap the end of the end of the crossed craft stick to send your marshmallow into the air.
- If your marshmallow successfully lands inside a cauldron/cup, you get 1 point. The first person to 5 points wins the game!
- The winner gets to eat all the marshmallows from the cups or they can also decide to share.
- Tip: To catch any missed shots, you can place a piece of cardboard or other thicker paper material behind the pyramid of cauldrons/cups to prevent air balls. It might even bounce into a cup and make things more fun!