Pots of Gold Marshmallow Pong
Who can launch the most Just Magical Marshmallows into their pots of gold? Play this fun game with the whole family. Winner gets bragging rights (and marshmallows).
- Just Magical Marshmallows Pouch
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Rubber bands
- Plastic spoons
- Pots of gold cauldrons (or small Dixie cups)
- Form a stack craft sticks and secure each end with a rubber band. This activity can be repeated with varying heights of the catapult, as well!
- Cross a single craft stick over the stack. Rubber band into place.
- Use tape to secure a plastic spoon to the crossed craft stick. Make any adjustments of where you want the craft stick to sit on your catapult.
- Organize your pots of gold cauldrons (or small Dixie cups) into a pyramid shape.
- Place Just Magical Marshmallows in the spoon and gently tap the end of the end of the crossed craft stick to send your marshmallow into the air.
- If your marshmallow successfully lands inside a cauldron/cup, you get 1 point. The first person to 5 points wins the game!
- The winner gets to eat all the marshmallows from the cups or they can also decide to share.
- Tip: To catch any missed shots, you can place a piece of cardboard or other thicker paper material behind the pyramid of cauldrons/cups to prevent air balls. It might even bounce into a cup and make things more fun!