Chocolate Lucky Charms™ Cereal Shakes
An irresistible, chocolaty breakfast or snack. When you blend Chocolate Lucky Charms™ cereal with milk, banana, chocolate syrup and creamy peanut butter, you can’t go wrong!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 medium banana, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Lucky Charms™ cereal
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In blender, add milk, banana, chocolate-flavor syrup, peanut butter, 1 cup of the cereal and the ice. Cover; blend on high speed 30 to 60 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses; top with remaining cereal. Serve immediately.
- For extra chocolate flavor, use chocolate milk in place of regular milk.
- Top with banana slices in addition to the cereal for a fun presentation.
1 Serving (About 1 1/3 cups) Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 280mg; Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 34g); Protein 10g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 25%; Iron 20%;
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Low-Fat Milk, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 4