Lucky Charms™ Frosted Brownies
2 Hours 15 Minutes
Calories per serving:
These brownies are not only perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, but whenever you need a little extra magic! Lucky Charms™ Frosted Brownies with Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal are easy to make and sure to delight.
- 1 box (18.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 16-oz container)
- 1 teaspoon Betty Crocker™ green gel food color
- 3/4 cup Lucky Charms™ Honey Clovers cereal
- Green, white or rainbow candy sprinkles (if desired)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread in pan.
- Bake 36 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir frosting and food color until blended. Spread on top of brownie. Sprinkle cereal and candy sprinkles over top.
- Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in airtight container.
Brownie Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 35g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 2 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 3