Chocolate Lucky Charms™ Swirled Chocolate Bark
Calories per serving:
A super simple recipe that’s sure to please. Made with just three ingredients, this swirled chocolate bark will cure any chocolate craving.
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 cup Chocolate Lucky Charms™ cereal
- Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray; line with cooking parchment paper or waxed paper.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Continue microwaving in 15-second increments, stirring well after each, until chips are just melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate chips onto cookie sheet. Use spatula to spread evenly into 13x10-inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High 30 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15-second increments until chips are just melted and smooth. Spoon melted white chips by tablespoonful dollops evenly on top of chocolate. With knife or small metal spatula, cut through both mixtures for swirled design.
- Immediately sprinkle cereal over top; press pieces into melted chips. Refrigerate uncovered about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into pieces. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Bark keeps best when stored covered in the refrigerator. Before cutting to serve, let bark stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes. Use a sharp knife to make cuts.
- Spraying the cookie sheet with cooking spray before adding parchment paper helps to hold parchment in place and keep it from sliding around when assembling bark.
- Pay special attention when melting chocolate in the microwave — scorching or burning can happen very quickly.
1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 20mg; Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 2%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1