Lucky Charms™ Rainbow Bark
Thanks to Lucky, this Rainbow Bark is a super easy treat to satisfy any sweet tooth. Melted white vanilla baking chips are topped with Lucky CharmsTM marshmallows and rainbow candy sprinkles — that’s magically delicious!
- 2 1/3 cups Original Lucky Charms Cereal (from 10.5-oz box)
- 3 cups white vanilla baking chips (from two 12-oz bags)
- 1 tablespoon rainbow candy sprinkles
- Pour cereal onto large cookie sheet. Pick out 1/2 cup marshmallows; set aside. Use remaining cereal for another use. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; line with cooking parchment paper or waxed paper.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High 2 minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds, until melted and mixture is smooth. If necessary, continue microwaving and stirring in 10-second intervals.
- Pour melted chips onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Use spatula to spread evenly into 13x10-inch rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows and candy sprinkles over top; press marshmallows into melted chips to help pieces stick. Refrigerate uncovered about 30 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Feel free to use marshmallows from your favorite variety of Lucky Charms™ cereal in this recipe for a fun and colorful twist
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray before adding parchment paper to hold parchment in place and keep it from sliding around when spreading melted chips. Be sure to wipe the cookie sheet clean after picking out marshmallows and before spraying with cooking spray.
- Since microwaves vary, it's important to watch that you microwave your chips until just starting to melt, then stir until smooth, to avoid overheating.
1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 55mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g); Protein 1g %
Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 2%;
Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1