Fruity Lucky Charms™ Frozen Yogurt Bark
A refreshing snack for any hot day! This creamy and fun frozen treat mixes vanilla yogurt, Fruity Lucky Charms™ cereal and strawberries. Could it get any more simple?
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original French vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup Fruity Lucky Charms™ cereal
- Line large rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper or waxed paper. Stir each container of yogurt. Spread yogurt to form 13x10-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press into yogurt. Freeze 2 to 3 hours or until frozen. Break into pieces; serve immediately. Store in covered container in freezer.
- Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.
- Store leftover frozen bark covered in freezer up to 1 week. Yogurt bark starts to melt quickly, so be sure to keep in freezer until just before serving.
- Mixing yogurt with spoon before spreading on parchment will help eliminate any lumps in yogurt.
1 Serving Calories 50 (Calories from Fat 5); Total Fat 0.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 35mg; Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 4%; Iron 0%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch,
Carbohydrate Choice: 0.5